National Testing Service NTS – Pakistan is an organization in Pakistan that administer academic recital evaluation test. It is alike to Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States. NTS offers two main types of tests, the National Aptitude Test (NAT) and the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT).NTS National Testing Service Number NTS Addresses Timings Table Call Center.nts-call-center-office-timings-table-addresses.
NAT is aimed at students looking for admission to colleges and university. GAT is meant at alumnae seeking admittance to postgraduate teaching. NTS exams are also used to decide experience of students seeking advanced study abroad.
Offices NTS Addresses:
For the test, test center inquiries and queries connected to score coverage, and for other purpose put complaint or as long as criticism, you may get in touch with NTS™ on the following contacts:
- Headquarter: (Islamabad Office) Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Lahore Office: Central Commercial Area (CCA) Plaza # 201, Block (FF), Phase IV, D.H.A Lahore.
- Karachi Office: C – 32 / II / I, KDA Scheme No. 01, Karsaz Road, Karachi
- Peshawar Office: B-2, Rahat Abad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar
- Quetta Office: 39 – A Chaman Housing Scheme, Air Port Road, Quetta
- Abbottabad Office: University Road, Abbottabad
Important Announcement Note: DO NOT give your ported mobile number (which is converted from one network to another) so that SMS delivery is ensured. Queries for the Project will be entertained Till Three (3) Days Prior to Project Test Day By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
NTS adds to its Corporate Social Responsibility where Disable Candidates are entitled to Fee Exemption subject to the provision of NADRA Disability Certificate while submitting every Application Form.
Office Timings Table:
- 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday-Friday)
- Lunch and Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) is an organization in Pakistan that administers academic performance evaluation tests. It is similar to Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States. NTS offers two main types of tests, the National Aptitude Test (NAT) and the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT).
NTS Call Center
- Phone: +92-51-844-444-1
- Fax: +92-51-8444900/ +92-51-8444964
NAT is aimed at students seeking admission to colleges and universities. GAT is aimed at graduates seeking admission to postgraduate education. NTS exams are also used to determine qualifications of students seeking advanced study abroad. For more information about nts all summary just pakpost.net and get all summary information.