Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis or SNICOP is issued to facilitate the expatriate Pakistanis. nadra-cnic-nicop-fees. This card is an identification document usable in place of Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC).
National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) is a registration document issued to a eligible citizen of Pakistan who lives or has reference abroad.
What is difference between NICOP and POC? NICOP is an abbreviation for “National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis”. It is issued to Pakistani citizens only. Whereas, POC means “Pakistan Origin Card” and it is issued to persons who were formerly Pakistani Citizens but later gave up their nationality.Nov 7, 2016
Pak-Identity is the front door to NADRA’s online services for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use Pak-Identity to: Apply for a New Overseas ID (NICOP) for the first time. Apply for an ID Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
Read more: Nadra Jobs Advertisement Pakistan
Requirements. In Pakistan, all adult citizens must register for the Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) with a unique number upon reaching the age of 18. It serves as an identification document to authenticate an individual’s identity as the citizen of Pakistan.
- Birth Certificate.
- Old NIC/MNIC.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- CNICs of immediate/blood relatives.
- Citizenship certificate issued by MOI.
- Apply for POC for the first time (New): You can apply for a new POC if.
- Apply for Renewal of POC: You can apply for renewal of your expired POC.
- Apply for Modification of POC: You can apply in modification category if changes to your POC data are required.
- Apply for Cancellation of POC:
- Application Forms – Click here to Download.
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC / Form B if age is below 18 (with Islamabad address)
- Islamabad residence proof (like any property document)
- Copy of any utility bill (Gas or Electricity)
- Copy of CNIC from father of applicant.