Hansen Summer Institute Hansen Summer Institute Funded Program 2019. Applications are release Open to be appropriate for the Fully Funded Hansen Summer Institute on Leadership, International Cooperation Leadership Exchange program to the United States of America USA).
Fully Summer School USA is a Great Great & Great Opportunity for the Students to Visit the United States of America USA. The Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates with any academic Disciplines are eligible to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute, School of Leadership & International Cooperation Now.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Location: San Diego, California
Program Dates: Program will Start in July 2019
Cost: Fully Funded
• Bachelor Students Must have Completed with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related fields.
• Students must be between the ages of 20- 25 on July 1, 2018.
• Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation or region. • Have an academic adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidates English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.) No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL Nothing Required
• Have a valid international passport. (You can Apply for the passport if You Don’t have Now.)
The Application Form is Online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again.
The Hansen Summer Institute on Leadership and International Cooperation is located on the University of San Diego Campus in the School of Leadership and Education Sciences.
Hansen Summer Institutes Online Application Form
- Address: 5998 Alcala Park
- San Diego, CA 92110-2492
- Phone: 619-260-7546
- Fax: 619-849-8195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hansen Summer Institute Profit Benefits Settlement
• Round trip international air travel from the participant’s hometown to Summer School in San Diego, California.
• DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
• Health insurance for the duration of the program.
• Accommodation & Meals for the duration of the program, with shared rooms with participants of the same gender.
• Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
• Program materials.
• Certificate of Participation.
• Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips